Proposed Erection of 4 Blocks of 18-Storey Residential flats (Total 260 units), 1 Block of Low-Rise Residential flat (Total 6 units) with commercial at 1st Storey (Total 28 units) and 3 basesment carpark on LOT 1053 MK 24 Tai Thong Crescent (Toa Payoh Planning Area)
Good human traffic for retail owners
- Mixed-use development – Residential and retail units
- Excellent connectivity around Singapore
- Highly sought after city fringe location
- Minutes away from CBD and Orchard Road
- Up-coming mall across the road
- Proximity to established schools such as St Andrews’s Village, Cedar Pri Sch and Stamford American International Sch
- Expats from international schools
- Up-coming town at Biddadari
- Redevelopment potential due to the removal of height restriction with the relocation of Paya Lebar Airbase
- The development enjoys good flow of human traffic being near to MRT and surrounded by large number of offices, residential areas and schools
- Residential : Potong Pasir HDB and Private, Landed Estate, Geylang Bahru HDB Estate, St Michael Private estates and upcoming Biddadari with 11,000 new homes
- Offices: Industrial area along Macpherson, Ministry of Manpower Service Center, Simens Center etc.
- Schools: St Andrews village, Cedar Girls Primary and Secondary, Stamford International School etc.
The concept of ‘Urban Fun and Retro Chic’, vintage collections of retro furniture or outdoor elements such as signage gives such nostalgic memory but yet lively and fun with urban activity merge with plants to generate greenery space in the city area as a ‘green urban oasis’ where is a fun urban lifestyle fused with nature.
- Universal Design.
- Retro charm in modern material and aesthetic.
- Harness intimate sense of scale and revitalizes village street ambience.
- The layout is planned to maximize the vistas towards city views facing South and low rise unobstructed views towards North and Northeast.
- Penthouses located at the topmost level to enjoy the views towards city and low rise residential area.
- Main Residential blocks are located at 2nd level and above
|Type||# Unit||Area (sqft)|
|1 BEDROOM SUITE||24||495 - 753|
|2 BEDROOM + STUDY DUPLEX||6||1,163|
|2 BEDROOM SUITE||114||840 - 1,130|
|3 BEDROOM DUAL KEY SUITE||14||1,378|
|3 BEDROOM SUITE||72||1,130 - 1,313|
|4 BEDROOM SUITE||28||1,238|
|PENTHOUSE SUITE (3 BEDROOM + FAMILY + STUDY)||3||1,948|
|PENTHOUSE SUITE (4 BEDROOM + FAMILY)||5||2,077 - 2,142|
|RESTAURANT/F&B||23||323 - 1,302|
|SHOP||5||301 - 1,130|